These Are Ten Great Plugins To Install In Your New Blog Not Minding The Blog Niche As Far It’s A WordPress Blog.
Many People Have Actually Been Asking About Plugins To Install After Creating Their First Blog.
Check Out The List Of Must Plugins To Install To Your New Blog As A Newbie.
1. Jetpack – WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth
2. LiteSpeed Cache
3. Big File Uploads – Increase Maximum File Upload Size
4. All 404 Pages Redirect to Homepage
5. Yoast SEO
6. Site Kit by Google – Analytics, Search Console, AdSense, Speed
7. ShareThis Share Buttons
8. File Manager
9. MonsterInsights – Google Analytics Dashboard for WordPress (Website Stats Made Easy)
10. Classic Editor
THE MOST POPULAR WORDPRESS PLUGIN FOR JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING.
WordPress security, performance, marketing, and design tools — Jetpack is made by WordPress experts to make WP sites safer and faster, and help you grow your traffic.
24/7 AUTO SITE SECURITY
Jetpack guard your site so you can run your site or business. Jetpack Security provides easy-to-use, comprehensive WordPress site security including auto real-time backups and easy restores, malware scans, and spam protection. Essential features like brute force protection and downtime / uptime monitoring are free.
Back up your site automatically in real time and restore to any point with one click. Unlimited storage for your backup. Great for eCommerce stores especially Woo.
Manage migration to a new host, migrate theme files and plugins to a new database, easily duplicate websites, create full database backups, clone websites, repair broken websites by restoring older backups or easily set up a test site by creating a duplicate of your existing WP website.
See every site change and who made it with the activity log, great for coordination, debug, maintenance, or troubleshooting.
Automatically perform malware scans and security scans for other code threats. One click fix to restore your site for malware.
Block spam comments and form responses with anti spam features powered by Akismet.
Brute force attack protection to protect your WordPress login page from attacks.
Monitor your site uptime / downtime and get an instant alert of any change by email.
Secure WordPress.com powered login used by millions of sites with optional 2FA (two factor authentication) for extra protection.
Auto update individual plugins for easy site maintenance and management.
LiteSpeed Cache for WordPress (LSCWP) is an all-in-one site acceleration plugin, featuring an exclusive server-level cache and a collection of optimization features.
LSCWP supports WordPress Multisite and is compatible with most popular plugins, including WooCommerce, bbPress, and Yoast SEO.
LiteSpeed Cache for WordPress is compatible with ClassicPress.
Big File Uploads lets you upload large media files directly to the media library with the WordPress media uploader. Increase your maximum upload size to any value – as large as your available disk space allows – and add file chunking to avoid server timeout errors
Bypass the upload limits on your server, set by your hosting provider, that prevent you from uploading large files to your media library.
Big File Uploads automatically detects upload limits set by your server or hosting provider, allows you to increase the maximum upload size, and prevents timeout errors by uploading files in chunks.
No messing with Apache/PHP initialization files or settings. Just activate the plugin, set the upload size as large as you like, and use the media uploader as you normally would.
This plugin is for redirect all 404 pages to home page or any custom page, 404 URLs which can negatively effect search engine indexing. this plugin to solve these errors in SEO way by redirecting them using SEO 301 redirection.
How to use the plugin?
Our Plugin will try to redirect all 404 pages to home page or any custompage base on 301 rediction
After installing the plugin, enabled status from control panel above, if you want to disable the plugin functions, just set the status to disabled.
5. Yoast SEO
Yoast’s mission is SEO for Everyone. Our plugin’s users range from the bakery around the corner to some of the most popular sites on the planet.
Yoast SEO Free contains everything that you need to manage your SEO, and the Yoast SEO Premium plugin and its extensions unlock even more tools and functionality.
GET AHEAD OF THE COMPETITION
To rank highly in search engines, you need to beat the competition. You need a better, faster, stronger website than the people who sell or do the same kinds of things as you.
Yoast SEO is the most-used WordPress SEO plugin, and has helped millions of people like you to get ahead, and to stay ahead.
TAKING CARE OF YOUR WORDPRESS SEO
- Yoast SEO is packed full of features, designed to help visitors and search engines to get the most out of your website. Some of our favourites are:
- Automated technical SEO improvements, like canonical URLs and meta tags.
- Advanced XML sitemaps; making it easy for Google to understand your site structure.
- Title and meta description templating, for better branding and consistent snippets in the search results.
- An in-depth Schema.org integration that will increase your chance of getting rich results, by helping search engines to understand your content.
- Full control over site breadcrumbs, so that users and search engines always know where they are.
- Faster loading times for your whole website, due to an innovative way of managing data in WordPress.
Site Kit is the official WordPress plugin from Google for insights about how people find and use your site. Site Kit is the one-stop solution to deploy, manage, and get insights from critical Google tools to make the site successful on the web. It provides authoritative, up-to-date insights from multiple Google products directly on the WordPress dashboard for easy access, all for free.
BRINGING THE BEST OF GOOGLE TOOLS TO WORDPRESS
- Site Kit includes powerful features that make using these Google products seamless and flexible:
- Easy-to-understand stats directly on your WordPress dashboard
- Official stats from multiple Google tools, all in one dashboard
- Quick setup for multiple Google tools without having to edit the source code of your site
- Metrics for your entire site and for individual posts
- Easy-to-manage, granular permissions across WordPress and different Google products.
The ShareThis Share Buttons plugin allows WordPress websites to quickly configure and install ShareThis share buttons. All of the functionality found in the manual installation can be accomplished using this plugin, and more! Take complete control over where and how your share buttons appear on your WordPress site.
Inline Share Buttons
- Enable or disable inline share buttons at the top and bottom of post and page bodies.
- Pixel perfect placement with top and bottom margin controls.
- Shortcode and PHP snippets.
- Page and post editor controls let you enable or disable inline share buttons on specific posts and pages regardless of your default settings.
Sticky Share Buttons
- Enable or disable sticky share buttons on the home page, all pages, all posts, custom posts, author pages, as well as tag and category archives.
- Exclude sticky share buttons on specific pages and category archives with a searchable page exception.
- Page and post editor controls let you enable or disable sticky share buttons on specific posts and pages regardless of your default settings.
8. File Manager
FILE MANAGER ALLOWS YOU TO EDIT, DELETE, UPLOAD, DOWNLOAD, ZIP, COPY AND PASTE FILES AND FOLDERS DIRECTLY FROM THE WORDPRESS BACKEND. DON’T BOTHER WITH FTP TO MANAGE AND MOVE YOUR FILES FROM LOCATION TO LOCATION. THE MOST POWERFUL, FLEXIBLE, AND EASIEST WORDPRESS FILE MANAGEMENT SOLUTION EVER BUILT!
MonsterInsights is the most complete Google Analytics plugin for WordPress that’s both EASY and POWERFUL.
customized Google Analytics reports to help you filter through the noise and see the stats that really matter!
- Audience Report helps you get to know your visitors in a whole new way. It shows you detailed insights like which country your visitors are coming from, what are they most interested in, which device are they using, their age, gender, and a whole lot more. You can use this demographics report and audience clues to tweak your website design and content accordingly.
- Behavior Report shows you exactly how people find your website, which keywords did they search for, who referred them, what did they click on your site, and more. You can use these useful stats to identify low-hanging fruits, new partnership opportunities, and promotional areas to focus on.
- Content Report shows you stats on exactly which content gets the most visits, so you can stop guessing and start creating content that gets more traffic and conversion.
- Ecommerce Report shows you important store stats like total revenue, conversion rate, average order value, top referral sources, and more (all in one place).
- Forms Report shows you conversion stats for various contact forms and lead forms on your website, so you can improve the conversions to grow your business.
- Search Console Report shows you exactly how well your website is ranking in Google, so you can further optimize your SEO to grow your organic traffic.
- Custom Dimensions Report helps you dig deeper by showing you useful stats like who are your most popular authors, what are the best publication times, which are your most popular categories or tags, how well are your Yoast focus keywords and SEO score performing, and more.
- Site Speed Report makes it easy to track loading times for your website and get the information you need to improve.
10. Classic Editor
Classic Editor is an official plugin maintained by the WordPress team that restores the previous (“classic”) WordPress editor and the “Edit Post” screen. It makes it possible to use plugins that extend that screen, add old-style meta boxes, or otherwise depend on the previous editor.
Classic Editor is an official WordPress plugin, and will be fully supported and maintained until at least 2022, or as long as is necessary.
At a glance, this plugin adds the following:
- Administrators can select the default editor for all users.
- Administrators can allow users to change their default editor.
- When allowed, the users can choose which editor to use for each post.
- Each post opens in the last editor used regardless of who edited it last. This is important for maintaining a consistent experience when editing content.
In addition, the Classic Editor plugin includes several filters that let other plugins control the settings, and the editor choice per post and per post type.
By default, this plugin hides all functionality available in the new block editor (“Gutenberg”).