Applications are now opened to apply for Australian Government Research Scholarship 2023-24 in Australia. RTP scholarships are available to domestic and overseas students enrolled in an accredited HDR course. All International Students from all over the globe are eligible to pursue their Master’s Degree or PhD Degree from Australia under AGRTP International Scholarship. Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) is a Fully Funded Scholarship for the academic session of 2023-2024.
Australian Government Research Scholarship 2023-24 is a Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students in Australia. The scholarships in Australia 2023 will Cover the Following Expenses.
- Stipend: An Annual Living Allowance of AUD $28,854 (tax free, 2022 value) for up to 2 Years for a Research Masters degree, and up to 3 Years for a Research Doctoral Degree.
- Full Tuition Fee for Masters up to 2 Years & For PhD Degree up to 4 Years.
- Medical Funds (Paid sick leave).
- Overseas Student Health CoverTravel Allowance Airfare ($1000 travel from their home country to/from Adelaide.
- Submission of the Thesis (e.g. Editing, Printing, Binding) Costs AUD$840 for Doctoral candidates. AUD$420 for Masters by Research candidates.
This is a basic Eligibility Criteria for an Australian Government Research Scholarship in Australia for a Master’s & for Scholarship in Australia for a Ph.D.
- Applicants must be International Students.
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian Honours degree
- Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University’s English language proficiency requirements.
- Deadline: 30 June 2023
- Study in: Australia
- Provider: Government Of Australia
- Study Level: Masters , PhD , Postgraduate
- Subjets: All Subjects
- Funding Types: Fully Funded Scholarships