Applications are invited to apply for the Guangxi Normal University CSC Scholarship 2023-24 in China. All International Students from any part of the globe are eligible to apply for Chinese Government Scholarship. Guangxi Normal University is offering Fully Funded Scholarship. Students who want to pursue Masters degree or PhD degree from China are encouraged to apply. The award is available for academic session of 2023-2024.
Guangxi Normal University CSC Scholarship 2023-24 is a Free Fully Funded award for all International Students all over the world. The Wuhan University Scholarship will cover the following:
- Full Tuition Fee and Application Fee
- Free Accommodation
- Monthly allowance:For Master’s degree 3000 RMB/per month
- Foe Doctoral degree 3500 RMB/per month
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
- oreign citizenship, and in good health.
- Applicants who apply for a Master’s degree should be under 35 years old and have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants who apply for a doctoral degree should be under 40 years old and have a Master’s degree.
- Applicants of Chinese-medium programs should have at least HSK level four certificate (Chinese Proficiency Test).
- Deadline: 30 April 2023
- Study in: China
- Provider: Guangxi Normal University
- Study Level: Masters , PhD
- Subjets: All Subjects
- Funding Types: Fully Funded Scholarships
Required Documents for CSC Scholarship:
- Notarized highest diploma(degree certificate)
- Academic transcripts
- Study Plan, within 800 words, written in Chinese or in English.
- Two recommendation letters from either professors or associate professors, in Chinese or English.
- Scanned copy of a valid ordinary passport (personal information page).
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form, filled in English or Chinese
- Valid HSK certificate is required if applying for the Chinese-medium program. Valid English level certificate for English-medium program (e. g TOEFL or IELTS).
- Non-Criminal record.