Turkey Government Scholarship 2023 is a fully-funded scholarship program offered by the Government of Turkey for international students. The application process for the Turkey scholarship is free, and students do not need to worry about the cost and expenses of studying abroad. There is no application fee for the Turkish Government Scholarship for international students. The government finances Turkiye Burslari Scholarships; therefore, all expenses related to studying abroad will be covered, with no need to pay application fees, tuition fee, accommodation, and health insurance coverage. In addition, students will also receive a monthly stipend for a limited duration.
These Turkey scholarships for international students are fully funded. It will cover all costs related to studying abroad. Detailed information about the financial coverage and benefits is provided in this section. Therefore, read it carefully without skipping any points.
Turkey Government Scholarship Benefits:
- The scholarship provides application fee exemption, which means you can study for free in Turkey.
- University and program placement, tuition fee waiver.
- Students will receive a monthly stipend.
- Round-trip return ticket for international travel.
- Free health insurance.
- Free accommodation.
- One year of the Turkish language course.
- Participation in social and cultural events.
- Become a part of the Turkiye Burslari alumni network.
- Deadline: 20 February 2023
- Study in: Turkey
- Provider: Government Of Turkey
- Study Level: Bachelor , Masters , PhD , Undergraduate , Postgraduate
- Subjets: All Subjects Funding Types: Fully Funded Scholarships
Eligibility Criteria :
Turkiye is one to the top destinations for students when it comes to studying abroad. Turkiye Burslari Scholarship is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for international students who want to pursue higher education in Turkey. However, before applying for the Turkey Burslari scholarship, you must check the criteria provided below to ensure eligibility.
Eligibility Criteria for Turkey Government Scholarship 2023
- Applicants must have attained a minimum of 70% in intermediate or highschool.
- The minimum required academic achievement for master’s and doctoral applicants is 75%.
- The academic requirement for applicants of Health Sciences (Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy) is a minimum of 90%.
- Students must be under 21 years of age for undergraduate programs.
- International students applying for the postgraduate program must be under 30 years old.
- Under 35 years of age for doctoral programs.
- Citizens of all countries (except Turkey) are eligible for Turkey Burslari Scholarship Program.
- Graduates or applicants who can graduate at the end of the current academic year can also appy.
- Researchers and academic programs are offered.
Required Documents for Turkey Government Scholarship :
- Recommendation letter
- English Language Proficiency
- Statement of Purpose
- Research Plan (Ph.D. applicants)
- Degree/diploma certificate