When aiming for the topmost part of the mountain, it’s advisable to closely follow the steps of those who have been there before you. Sadly, these rich men won’t let you their secrets. However, it does not mean that those secrets are a mystery. But don’t worry, am here to give you a footprint to follow. Rich people are always different. They do the opposite of what others are doing. You can’t be normal and successful at the same time.
THE FUNNY PART ABOUT THE RICH IS
Many athletics want to reach the mountain top, however, not all have the required energy and unquenchable zeal. Everyone wants to be rich, but not everyone can do what it takes. You can’t become great if you are in your comfort zone. You have to do that which you have never done.
You can’t keep doing the same thing in the same way and expect different results. That’s foolishness. You have to learn to say ‘No’ when and where necessary. Set a different plan. Be dissatisfied with your present situation and plan for a change. Most poor people don’t understand the impact of friends on their lives. This? It’s what the rich have seen. You are an average of who you spend your time with. Your mind controls your actions, then your habit and your destiny.
Engaging in unproductive conversations with some peers makes you have little or no dreams and plans. Spend time with people who are better than you. They will inspire you to strive higher. Look for mentors in the field that interests you. They are everywhere on social media, but you choose to follow people who will remove rather than add to you. You can’t buy what is popular and do well. When things become popular, it’s game over. Read books no one is reading, and learn the skill most people aren’t learning. If you know what others don’t know, you will see opportunities right before them. Now, some will stop reading, because they can’t do the above mentioned. However, the rich mentality individuals will continue and hear it is….
TOP SECRETS NO RICH MAN WILL REVEAL TO YOU
- They spend only on things that are of value and which they have passion for. Guy Kawasaki said, “Pursuing your passions makes you interesting and interesting people are enchanting” Rich men spend on or do things they love and have passion for. With passion, you can hardly get excuses to stop striving as with the loss of passion, excuses become imminent. No rich man is extravagant. They spend money wisely. They don’t spend to impress anyone. They are not in a competition with anyone. They have that mindset that they have succeeded already so why the stress to prove anything to anyone. Sadly, the case is different for most poor people. They spend the little money they have on things they don’t like to impress people who don’t care.
- They have a positive and energizing lifestyle. Your thoughts gradually become your words, then your words turn to actions, then to habit, and eventually your destiny. Adopting a good lifestyle helps an individual have a productive life. Waking up early, reading good books always, working with time, and avoiding conversations with people that won’t add to your growth are all good lifestyles. Waking up every morning with an already planned day, and awesome schedule, which poor man does this? The poor mentality is as bad as poor health. It makes your day unfulfilled.
- They invest in themselves. Successful people know it’s wise to invest one’s time, energy, and money in self-improvement. The greatest investment is the investment in yourself. It involves reading good books, paying for and attending classes or seminars. Rich men don’t just go into random investments, they research before investing. Some say it’s risky to take risks. However, risk comes from not knowing what you are doing (ignorance) Ellen De Generes said, “When you take risks, you learn that there will be times when you succeed and there will be times you fail and both are equally important” What’s the skill that is selling? What’s that no one knows about? That’s what they are all about. Mack Zuckerberg said, “In a world that is changing quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks”
- They make plans. It’s only the past that we can’t change. It’s the present that we live but it’s the future that we plan. A normal individual wakes up to live what the day brings. No future arrangements or plans. To them, the future should cater for itself in the due time. However, a rich man lives in present, preparing for the future. True he doesn’t know tomorrow (No one does), but he builds a castle in the dry season in preparation for the rainy season. He gathers firewood in the dry season for use during winter. More so, every investment he does is for the future, and the money he saves is for the future. A rich man wouldn’t want to suffer his future self, so he does the suffering now, in the present.However, a poor man is always in a race, a rat race. Suffering every day; in the past, in the present, and even in the future.
Here comes the bad one
- Some rich men hardly sleep at night. A study was done on successful entrepreneurs and it was discovered that more than 25% of CEOs find it difficult to sleep at night. They have lost themselves in the search for affluence and forgot what true happiness is. Most of them are not with their families. Some are divorced, and others are childless. Sadly, some rich people let the search for fame and wealth distract them from love and happiness. Hence, no peace of mind.
Finally, whether rich or poor, adopt a good lifestyle, don’t wait to be rich before you get wise. You can’t be poor and foolish at the same time. Your life might look useless if so. Also, don’t let the search for affluence deprive you of inner joy and happiness. Those are priceless. There are things money can’t buy but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t take your life seriously concerning wealth. Wealth is first the state of mind before a possession, these are some of the things the rich won’t tell you. Click on this link to know more about positioning, one of the secrets the Rich won’t tell you.