Email marketing isn’t going anywhere anytime soon, so you may as well learn how to do it right. There are countless email marketing tools available, which can make it difficult to know where to start and what tools work best for your business.
Use this list of the 7 best email marketing tools to help you execute the perfect campaign today!
If you’re looking for an email marketing tool that can help you send successful campaigns, then MailChimp is a great option. It’s easy to use and has a wide range of features that can help you create beautiful and effective emails.
Plus, it’s affordable, which makes it a great choice for small businesses. The free version includes up to 2,000 subscribers and 12,000 emails per month, while the paid version offers unlimited lists and sends as well as tools like automated workflows and real-time reports.
With so many great features at such a low price point, MailChimp is one of the best email marketing tools available today.
The free version includes up to 2,000 subscribers and 12,000 emails per month, while the paid version offers unlimited lists and sends as well as tools like automated workflows and real-time reports.
You can use MailChimp with your Facebook page or Google Analytics account in order to segment your audience by these parameters – this allows you to tailor your messages for people who are most likely interested in what you have to offer.
Other great features include landing pages and signup forms, RSS feeds, automation scheduling, social media integrations, and more.
And if you’re running a big campaign or selling products on multiple platforms, MailChimp will allow you to sync everything together so that you don’t have to worry about forgetting any of your contacts’ information!
You can even customize your campaigns based on whether the recipient opens or clicks through from their email inbox, smartphone, tablet, or computer.
There are a number of other email marketing tools out there, but none come close to matching the versatility and affordability of MailChimp. Whether you’re just starting out or already sending thousands of emails every day, MailChimp is the way to go. It’s never been easier to get started with an email marketing campaign than it is today.
Read Also: Australia Importation Business
All you need is some basic knowledge of HTML code and how to copy/paste text into your email template. For those without HTML skills, there are plenty of templates that are ready to go right now – all you need to do is customize them with your company name, logo, colors, etc.
Once you’ve finished creating your template (or used one pre-made), simply upload it into MailChimp using the drag and drop feature.
Then input your content, select your list size and schedule when you want to send the email(s).
That’s it! Now, when someone signs up for your newsletter they’ll automatically be added to your list. After uploading the file, open MailChimp again and choose Preview in order to see how it looks before sending. You can make adjustments until you’re satisfied with the final product. Click Send when done previewing and review any errors before publishing.
Aweber is one of the best email marketing tools out there, and it’s free up to 2,000 subscribers. You can find all the features you need, like opt-in forms, RSS feeds and pop-ups.
It has also been updated with several new features including a mobile editor that makes it easy for your readers to open your newsletter on their smartphones.
When they click on an image, they are directed to a landing page where they can read more about your content or sign up for your list.
As with any tool in this industry, there are some drawbacks. The major complaint is the price once you surpass 2,000 subscribers: $19 per month or $240 per year.
The design interface isn’t as intuitive as others available so it might take some time getting used to how things work in Aweber before launching a campaign.
Other than these minor inconveniences, Aweber is one of the best email marketing tools because it’s inexpensive and powerful.
For bloggers who want to grow their list but don’t have much experience with HTML code or CSS formatting, it’s perfect. There’s even a video tutorial series called Aweber University which will walk you through the basics of sending successful campaigns.
You’ll be able to set up autoresponders, segmentation, analytics and see statistics such as open rates or unsubscribe rates. Plus, when you send a campaign with Aweber, it automatically integrates into Facebook which helps promote your posts and connect with more followers.
1. GetResponse is an all-in-one online marketing platform that helps you create beautiful email campaigns, automate your marketing efforts, and track your results.
2. With GetResponse, you can easily create professional-looking emails with a drag-and-drop editor, add images and videos, and set up automated follow-ups.
3. GetResponse also makes it easy to segment your contacts into different lists so you can send targeted campaigns to different groups.
4. With their powerful analytics suite, you’ll know who opened your email, clicked a link inside the message, and what they did after they clicked the link – like which web page they went to next or if they made a purchase on your site.
5. It integrates with many other popular apps so that you don’t have to manage multiple tools for all of your marketing needs.
For example, it’s compatible with Google Analytics and WordPress so you can sync your leads from GetResponse directly to these platforms without any data duplication. Plus, there are plenty of integrations for social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter, too.
That way, when someone signs up for your mailing list or buys something from your store, you can automatically post about it to share with your followers. There are also three levels of customer support: Basic (24/7 email), Standard (8am-5pm EST), and Premium (24/7 phone).
Constant Contact is one of the best email marketing tools for anyone looking for an easy way to create a customer base and send emails.
The free trial offers basic service and includes templates for emails, a contact list builder, and powerful analytics. For $20 per month, you can upgrade your account to include unlimited emailing and additional features such as unlimited file storage, a responsive web-based design, integrated social media management, and more.
Users are also able to set up drip campaigns that get sent at specific intervals throughout the day. In addition, they offer mobile app integration with Constant Contact’s popular MailChimp integration (which is not included in the free version).
Customers will be charged a fee of $10 per month for MailChimp through Constant Contact. The company has been around since 1993 and their reliable services have helped thousands of businesses grow their clientele by providing a simple way to reach out on the go.
The flexibility of Constant Contact’s pricing options allows businesses to easily find the right plan that works for them without breaking the bank.
They offer a 60-day money back guarantee, so if it doesn’t work well with your business model, it’s no big deal!
1. SendinBlue is a great tool for email marketing because it offers a wide range of features at an affordable price.
2. You can use SendinBlue to create beautiful email campaigns, automate your email marketing, and track your results.
3. Plus, with SendinBlue you can easily segment your lists and target your emails to specific groups of people.
4. I highly recommend SendinBlue for anyone looking for a comprehensive and easy-to-use email marketing solution. 5. It’s also the perfect choice if you’re just getting started in email marketing, or if you want to explore more advanced techniques like A/B testing without breaking the bank.
6. SendinBlue has all the tools you need in one place, so it’s never been easier to send successful email campaigns!
1. Moosend is a great tool for email marketing because it offers a wide range of features to help you create successful campaigns.
2. With Moosend, you can create beautiful email newsletters, automate your email marketing tasks, and track your results with ease.
3. Moosend also allows you to segment your lists and target your campaigns so that you can send the most relevant emails to your subscribers.
4. Once you are happy with your campaign, Moosend will automatically track all statistics on how many people opened the email, clicked on links within the message, or unsubscribed from future communications.
5. Plus, Moosend has integrations for major CRMs like Salesforce and Zoho in case you want to take things one step further by linking everything together in one place!
1. Drip is a great tool for email marketing because it allows you to send drip campaigns, which are a series of emails that are sent out over a period of time.
2. Drip also allows you to segment your list so that you can send more targeted emails, and it has a great automation feature that can save you time.
3. The automated features help with things like sending reminders, following up on contacts who haven’t engaged with the campaign, or scheduling follow-up messages when someone opens an email but doesn’t click through.
4. The best part about Drip is that you can try it free for 30 days!
If you’re looking for an all-in-one marketing platform that can help with everything from email marketing to SEO, HubSpot is a great option. It offers a free version that includes unlimited contacts and up to 2,000 emails per month.
Plus, it’s easy to use and has a wide range of features, including automated email sequences and A/B testing. One of the best things about HubSpot is its pricing plans – they’re flexible enough so you can start off on the free plan and upgrade as your business grows.
The only downside to this program is that it doesn’t offer mobile integration.
To make sure your campaigns are compatible with mobile devices, sign up for Boomerang or Sendy (both mentioned below). They’re designed specifically for sending email newsletters and other promotional content to mobile subscribers.
If you want even more detailed analytics than what HubSpot provides, try MailChimp which offers many premium features such as advanced segmentation capabilities and integrations with third party apps like WordPress.
MailChimp also comes in three different price tiers – basic, pro, and enterprise – so you can choose the one that fits your needs.
That said, if you need high volume mailing lists or automation features, you might be better off going with Constant Contact instead. Constant Contact integrates well with eCommerce platforms and is popular among small businesses because it offers packages starting at $10 per month. Just keep in mind that their cheapest package still limits you to 500 subscribers and 5,000 emails per month.
1. Easily create beautiful emails with Benchmark’s drag-and-drop editor. 2. Choose from a wide range of templates designed for different types of businesses. 3. Get your emails delivered to the inbox with Benchmark’s high deliverability rates. 4. Track your results with detailed reporting so you can see how your campaigns are performing. 5. Automate your email marketing withBenchmark’s autoresponders and workflows.
Use this feature to set up sequences of timed messages, which will automatically be sent out at specific intervals according to an action taken by the recipient, such as signing up for a free trial or making their first purchase.
The workflow feature also allows you to set up multiple triggers that will be executed once all conditions have been met. You can also use this feature if you want certain recipients in your list to receive one sequence while others get another – all without having to copy-paste each individual message into two separate emails.
The above are list of some of the best email marketing tools you can use out there. Let us here from you in the comment box, which of these tools, you will like to use next!