Brescia University, affiliated to Western University, is the only Catholic women’s liberal arts college in Canada, located near to Western’s London campus – a safe and welcoming environment only two hours from the west end of Toronto, Canada.
The University receives many students of many nationalities from all over the world, and offers educational programs that include different subjects such as: Arts, Organizational Studies and Management, Science of Human, Ecology, Food and Nutrition, Community Development, Religious Education.
The University of Brescia is engaged in the implementation of the exploration and the development of leadership skills in multiple fields.
Students are supported by professors and professionals in research by means of a co-operative education program. The instructors motivate and encourage their students to achieve their own research goals and provide them with opportunities for interesting work.
The Scholarship of The International Undergraduate Entrance Scholarship in Canada is available exclusively to international students.
Applicants must be enrolled in one or more undergraduate programs in any academic subject offered at the University College of Brescia.
Level of Degree:
- Undergraduate, graduate or postgraduate programs in all subjects taught at the university.
- All the international students are qualified to apply in this scholarship and be a part in the University Programs.
Benefits of the Scholarship:
- The University College of Brescia will provide a grant of $1,500 to $3,500 to qualified applicants for undergraduate studies.
- In order to qualify, candidates are required to have successfully completed an application for an eligible university course.
Students who choose to study at the University of Brescia may apply to this scholarship after being admitted by the university.
- The scholarship deadline is 31 October 2020.