The University of Dundee is committed to transforming the way communities go about their lives, working at global and local levels to create, share and apply relevant and useful expertise.The university builds on its success by investing in excellent research infrastructure, pushing the boundaries of research, and empowering staff and students to make an impact in the real world. As a result, Dundee’s focus on a strong academic and community-based environment is evident in the strong collaborative teaching and research community on campus, which provides an important environment to grow, learn and work.Today there are 17,000 students and 3,000 staff from more than 145 countries around the world. Research in Dundee was ranked among the best in the UK in the most recent Research Excellence Framework of 2014. More than 30% of funding comes from research, resulting in breakthrough solutions for health, the environment and the economy. A strong record in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) places the company among the best in Scotland for research in these areas.
The Global Excellence Postgraduate Scholarship 2021 is a partially funded award from the University of Dundee. It is open to international students from all over the world. This scholarship is only available to PhD students. The Global Excellence Taught Scholarship will contribute £5,000 for one year only.
- Host university: University of Dundee;
- Host Country: United Kingdom;
- Level of studies: master and postgraduate level;
- Grant Type: Partial Funding;
- Grant value: £5,000 for 1 year only;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Available Themes: Themes are listed below;
- Application Deadline: The scholarship is open
The University of Dundee offers world-class postgraduate scholarships for challenging students wishing to enter the University’s Masters programs on the basis of academic, extracurricular or community activities.
Anatomy, Forensics, Anthropology, Urban Design, Architecture, Biomedical, Finance, Civil Engineering, Business Administration, Electrical Engineering, Education, Dentistry, Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Oil, Mineral Law and Policy, Nursing, Health, Philosophy, Physics, Politics, International Relations, Psychology, Social work.
Conditions of participation:
- Students will only be considered for these awards if the university has confirmed that they are subject to foreign tuition fees.
- Those who have earned a UK 1st Class Honors degree or equivalent are the only ones who qualify.
- Students should have an admission requirement for an admission offer to a postgraduate school program at one of the university’s academic institutions beginning in September 2020 or January 2021. The program must be a full program of 180 credits over 12 month
- In order to receive an offer, students must first contact the university of their choice;
- After students have completed their study application and received a letter of acceptance from the University of Dundee, who may or may not qualify, they will be notified by email by the university if they are being considered for the scholarship. You cannot apply for the scholarship without an offer.
- The university has no other application process for this scholarship and does not consider written applications. Student eligibility for this scholarship will be assessed by the university admissions team based on their program application.
- Students should consult the university official website for more detailed information on how to submit an online application for this scholarship