Facebook Page & Facebook Ads Made Easy: 10 DAYS Challenge
Step by step Facebook ads & Instagram ads course for beginners (ready for ios 14.5+ restrictions) – Accept our 10 days challenge and learn how to set up Facebook business page & Facebook business manager. Install Facebook Pixel ready for iOS 14.5+ restrictions. Use Facebook Creator studio. Launch your first Facebook read ads & Facebook engagement campaigns. Generate leads with Facebook lead generation ads. This Facebook ads course includes essential info so you can prep for the Facebook Pixel API for iOS14.5+.
This Facebook ads course is project oriented & fun! It has been filled with:
- Interactive quizzes
- Copywriting assignment
- HQ animated video explainers
- Face 2 face explanations
- Screen recordings with over my shoulder explanations
- Watch as I walk you through everything you will need to know to reach success in 10 DAYS!
- Each day you are expected to progress in your digital marketing skills to empower your business!
After accomplishing this course you will have your Facebook business page & the complete Facebook for business setup. You will know how to create Facebook ads campaigns & how to generate leads with Facebook lead generation ads.
Hi, I’m Tomas Moravek, the INTERNET EFFICIENCY AWARD Winning Digital Strategist with my Facebook, Instagram, and Messenger Ads Ultimate Mastery Course, 2021 Edition.
When you enrol on this course, you’ll be joining 400,000+ successful students who’ve learned Facebook Ads & Instagram Ads using my techniques and strategies. This course is optimised for beginners who need to proceed step by step daily tasks to have their campaigns running for their businesses.
Watch & enjoy interactive quizzes as I walk you through everything you will need to know to become confident in leading campaigns for your business.
Learn Facebook for business – Complete guide to Facebook business manager, Facebook business page optimisation, & blueprint to boost brand new business pages.
Learn Facebook post creation – Create Facebook posts that get MAXIMUM response with Facebook creator studio.
Learn Facebook ads (including lead generation) – TARGETED Facebook lead generation ads that bring the RIGHT kind of leads. Facebook ENGAGEMENT ads that effortlessly attract interest, and Reach ads that unlock new profit streams.
DAY 1 – Customer Journey
- Awareness – In the real world it would be giving you a leaflet with an invitation into the store.
- Consideration – In the real world it would be visiting the shop and trying the product.
- Conversion – In the real world it would be going to the cashier and paying for the product.
DAY 2 – Facebook Objectives
Before you create an ad, first consider what your business goals are. It’s important to know what you want to achieve in order to choose the right objective. Your advertising objective is what you want people to do when they see your ads.
DAY 3 – Facebook Ads Copywriting
Copywriting is so much more than just words on a page, it’s about using language to attract and persuade. It can be hard to know how to do this if you’re not a pro copywriter, but in this Facebook ads course, you will learn specific tried and true techniques that will give your Facebook and Instagram Ads and posts a winning edge.
DAY 4 – New Facebook Business Page
Increase awareness of your business with a free online presence that you can make in minutes. Creating a Facebook Page allows the more than 2 billion people on Facebook to discover your business – think of your Page as a digital shopfront. Setting up a business Page is simple and free, and it looks great on both desktop and mobile. Once you’ve set up your Page, you can build an audience of people who are interested in what you have to offer. 2/3 of Facebook users across all countries surveyed say that they visit the Page of a local business at least once a week.
DAY 5 – New Facebook Creator Studio
Creator Studio lets you manage posts, insights and messages from all of your Facebook Business Pages and Instagram Business Profiles in one place. It brings together social media analytics, scheduling and community management. It also helps eligible accounts monetize their content and handle influencer-brand collaborations.
DAY 6 – Facebook for Business + Pixel
Follow my screen recordings and over my shoulder explanations and use the full power of:
- Facebook Business Manager
- Domain Verification
- Facebook Pixel Correct Setup ready for Apple Restrictions
- Facebook Ads Library
Follow my BEST PRACTICES to handle the Apple Restrictions the most EFFICIENT WAY.
DAY 7 – Facebook Reach Ads
You will learn how to show your ad to as many people as possible in your target audience. Facebook reach ads are very useful for local businesses as well as e-commerce businesses launching big sales campaigns.
DAY 8 – Facebook Engagement Ads
With more than 2 billion people users on Facebook every month, advertising on the platform is a no-brainer. To ensure your ads are not overlooked though, without any action taken from those users, your ads must be engaging. Facebook post engagement is what really matters, and Facebook engagement ads are an ideal ad type to persuade users to take action.
DAY 9 – Facebook Lead Generation Ads
Lots of people want to hear from your business, but filling in forms can be difficult on mobile. Facebook lead ads makes the lead generation process easy. People can simply tap your ad and a form pops up – it’s already pre-populated with their Facebook contact information and ready to be sent directly to you. With just a few taps, they can get the information they want, and you generate a qualified lead for your business.
- Pre-populated forms means people can submit their contact information with ease, even on the small screen.
- Facebook lead ads do most of the work of filling in contact forms, so people are more likely to complete them.
- To get higher-quality leads, customise your forms to ask for the most important information first.
- Lead ads can take many forms: quote or demo requests, newsletter subscriptions, event registrations and more.
DAY 10 – Facebook Traffic Ads
The Facebook traffic objective is designed to drive people to your website or app. With traffic as your objective, you can create ads that:
- Send people to a destination such as a website, app, phone call or Messenger conversation (Website Clicks).
- Increase the number of people going to your mobile or desktop app (App Engagement).
When you enrol, you also get:
- COURSE MATERIALS AND TUITION Worth AT LEAST $880 – you get it all – for a tiny fraction of the cost!!!
- Handy PDF & MP3 packed with useful and FREE EXTRA RESOURCES you can download from our Resource Centre
- Interactive Quizzes & Copywriting assignments
- Lifetime access & Lifetime updates
- Udemy certificate of completion – ready for download
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Fast & friendly support in the Q&A section – ask me a question ANYTIME
We look forward to welcoming you on board as my newest student,
Ing. Tomas Moravek & the whole TEAM
Who this course is for:
- For beginners wishing to follow step by step logical tasks to succeed with Facebook for business.