The University of Strathclyde – UK is offering £5,000 grant to students who are seeking to undergo a degree program at the Institution. All self-funded, international (non-EU) fee-paying offer holders with strong academic qualifications are encouraged to apply.
|Application Deadline:||30 November 2022|
|Value of Award:||£5,000|
|Number of Awards:||260|
Eligible Field of Studies:
- Postgraduate degree in Education,
- Speech and language therapy,
- Social policy,
- International relations,
- Social work.
- Applicant must hold an offer to study a full-time attendance course in the 2022/23 academic year.
- Applicants must be self-funded, international (non-EU) fee-paying applicants enrolling in a full-time course.
- Applicants should have a 2:1 (or equivalent) in their undergraduate degree.
- Applicants must provide a suitable English language test certificate, for example, IELTS.
How to Apply: Applicants must take admission to a postgraduate degree programme at the University of Strathclyde.