Welcome to the Intermediate editing course for Adobe Premiere Pro CC! In this course, you’ll be learning how to become a more efficient editor by refining your editing technique and workflow.
This course is focused on improving efficiency, editing speed, and exploring more advanced editing techniques.
Below are some of the lessons you’ll learn:
- Project and Sequence Management
- Project Organisation (Folder Structure, Workspace Layout, etc)
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Fast Editing Workflows
- Pancake Editing Technique
- Automatic Mask Tracking
- Working with Proxy Files
- Multi Camera Editing Fundamentals
- Speech-to-Text Auto Transcription & Captioning
- Working with Automated Sequences
- Working with Nested Sequences
- How to Use Blending Modes
What makes me qualified to teach you?
I’m a self-taught video editor and full time vlogger that started off like you!
In 2016, I had zero video editing experience, no laptop, no students and no YouTube channel. Fast forward to April 2021, I have;
- 650+ videos on my vlogging YouTube channel
- Almost 12,000 YouTube subscribers with over 7.44 million minutes watched
- 275,000+ students in my online video courses
- Over 5,000 reviews
Trust me, as I review my stats it sounds crazy to me too! I never expected in a million years to be in my current position with these achievements. I started with nothing. If I can do it, I am confident that you can do it too.
What Makes This Course Different?
My ambition with this course is to take 5 years of my video editing knowledge and experience, and put it in an easy-to-follow course so you can learn in 1 week what has taken the last 5 years to learn.
Click the enrol button and I’ll see you inside the course!
Who this course is for:
- YouTubers, vloggers, and content creators
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://www.udemy.com/course/intermediate-premiere-pro/?couponCode=FREE_JULY_2021″ text=”OPEN HERE” ]