What Is First Bank Domiciliary Account?
This is an account that allows you save in US Dollars, Pounds Sterling or Euro; with your money valued at the prevailing exchange rate. It facilitates your international business transactionsDomiciliary Account
This is an account that allows you save in US Dollars, Pounds Sterling or Euro; with your money valued at the prevailing exchange rate. It facilitates your international business transactions..
BENEFITS OF HAVING A FIRST BANK DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT OR DOLLAR ACCOUNT
- Minimum opening balance of $500, €500 or £300
- Minimum operating balance of $100, €100, or £50
- No limit to number of withdrawals in a month
- Cash withdrawal is at 0.5% flat per transaction
- Inter sol transactions (account owner only) are allowed.
- Guaranteed FCY deposit
- Attractive pool for interest on bank fund
- No restrictions on number of withdrawals
- Inter sol withdrawal (account holder only) allowed
First Bank Bank Domiciliary Current Account Opening Requirements
- 2 passport photographs
- Valid means of identification: international passport or Driver’s license/National Identity card
- Current Utility bill (not more than 3months old) or signed tenancy agreement
- 2 valid references
- CIU Form
Questions People Always Ask.
Question 1: In what currencies can the account be opened?
Answer: Pounds Sterling, US Dollars and Euro
Question 2: Can I make transactions on my account from any FirstBank branch?
Answer: Yes, you can.
Question 3: Is there a restriction to number of withdrawals?
Answer: There are no restrictions to number of withdrawals
Question 4: How can I open this account?
Answer: Simply visit any FirstBank branch nearest to you.