BENEFITS OF HAVING A GTB DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT
As A GTB Domiciliary Account Owner You Can Make foreign currency transactions conveniently from the comfort of your home, office or anywhere in the world with your GTBank Domiciliary Account.
Available in US Dollar, Pounds or Euro, you can fund your account via traveler’s cheques, foreign currency cheque lodgments and cash inflows and deposits.
You can also make withdrawals from any GTBank branch.
- 24/7 Banking services via our various e-channels.
- Cash withdrawals in foreign currency from any GTBank branch.
- Transfer funds in foreign currency to other bank’s domiciliary accounts in Nigeria and abroad.
What you’ll need/ Requirements To Open A GTB Domiciliary Account?
- Filled and signed Domiciliary Account opening form.
- A copy of identification document (Driver’s License, International passport, National I.D Card, or any other acceptable by the bank).
- One passport photograph.
- Two (2) completed reference forms.
- Utility bill issued within the last 3 months.