This scholarship is based on cooperation between Dagens Industri, utbildning.se and Stockholm School of Economics and covers the full tuition fee of SEK 495.000 + VAT for SSE MBA-scholarship 2022 Autumn.
The SSE MBA program is designed for working professionals aiming to lead in global organizations. The program will help you grow into broader responsibilities more efficiently, sharpen your analytical skills, increase your financial understanding, and prepare you for the global business world. You will learn how to lead in both a sustainable and innovative way, and through the MBALive® pedagogy, you will instantly apply your new knowledge and skills in different projects.
|June 16, 2022
|Value of Award:
|Full tuition fee of SEK 495,000
- Applicants must be home or international students
- Applicants must have a degree equivalent to 180 credits and
- Applicants must have a degree certificate or equivalents in the relevant field
- Applicants must have at least five years of relevant work experience.
- Applicants must be ready enrol in full-time program
- Applicants must have very good English skills.