The Orange Knowledge is a program organized by the Netherlands Government for international students to join and find their master’s degree in the 2023 academy section.
Orange Knowledge Program seeks to promote the ability, information and performance growth of both people and organizations in the area of higher education and vocational education as well as in other areas linked to the key topics in the program nations.
As a fresh program under the name Orange Knowledge Program (OKP), the Netherlands Fellowship Programs (NFP) entered a new phase on 1st of July 2017. OKP is initiated by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs and is fully funded.
Closing date: March 24th / June 30th / October 13th, 2023
Institution(s): A number of Institutes in Netherlands
Level of Study: Masters / Short Courses
Study in: Netherlands
Courses Offered:All courses that are available for an Orange Knowledge Program scholarship for this application round are itemized in Studyfinder .
Please keep in mind that there are focus areas for each country respectively, which are taken into deliberation when scholarship applications are selected and evaluated. Applications that fall in the focus parts for a particular country are given importance: Country focus document Orange Knowledge Program.
Program Period:Short time courses (period 2 weeks to 12 months).
Master’s programmers (period 12 – 24 months)
Benefits Orange Knowledge ProgramThe Orange Knowledge Program 2023 Scholarships are fully funded.
Eligibility for Orange Knowledge Program
To be eligible for The Orange Knowledge Program 2023, these points should be considered:
- Required Languages: EnglishEligible Nations:The scholarship candidate has the nationality of and is resident and working in one of the nations on the OKP Country list (see the document Country List for Short courses and Masters Orange Knowledge Program candidate works for one of the subsequent types of national or local organizations: ministries, secondary or higher vocational or academic education institutions, universities, the private sector, commissions or Non-Governmental Organizations.
- Orange Knowledge Program may not work for: a bilateral or multilateral organization, a non-governmental organization that is globally active and is fixated on representing social interests, such as development cooperation, mother-nature, and environmental protection, wellbeing or human rights.
- The scholarship candidate is a professional who, in light of his/her (1) role, (2) multiple years of germane work knowledge and (3) networks in a theme pertinent to local growth, is in a position or through his/her employer could be put in a position to apply what he/she has learned in practice.The scholarship candidate has a legal identity document.
- The scholarship candidate has been accepted for the academic course or academic program for which he/she wishes an OKP scholarship.
- The scholarship candidate has delivered a government statement with the scholarship application if this is requested by the local government (see the document government statement requirement).
- The scholarship candidate shows that the demanded co-funding percentage is obtainable to fund the study.
- The employer of the scholarship candidate backs the scholarship application through a positive reference, announces that it will remain to pay the wage of the scholarship beneficiary at the time of the program and after his/her return will give the scholarship beneficiary an chance to apply what he/she has learned in practice.
- How to Apply for Orange Knowledge ProgramPlease visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important steps to avail The Orange Knowledge Program 2023:
- Find a course or master’s Program that is eligible for the scholarship. You can find the eligible courses in www.studyfinder.nl, specifying in the search criteria: ‘OKP qualified: Yes’.
- Communicate to the Dutch higher education institution that is doing the course for details on:the course content.
- the scholarship program application closing date (closing dates can differ per Dutch institution).the scholarship application and selection procedures.
- the online application form and the requested application documents and materials.
- Get ready your application and the supporting documentsWith your online application, you will be asked to upload:
- A valid passport copy.
- An up-to-date statement from your employer, and subject to your country of employment.A government statement.
- Submit your online application though the Dutch institution doing the program.To know more about Orange Knowledge Program 2023, please visit Official Website: