The University of Exeter offers international doctoral fellowships in Recycling and Reinvention in Reformation England: Medieval Religious Textiles in Tudor Homes and Families. This program covers full tuition and living allowance.The scholarship is only for international and domestic students who can show the potential for this research opportunity.
University of Exeter UK International PhD Students in Recycling and Reinvention in Reformation England 2022/2023 are available to advance the PhD programs at the University of Exeter.
All subjects are accessible to students who can pursue them under these scholarships.
This scholarship, which includes full tuition coverage as well as maintenance allowance, is open to all EU, UK and international candidates. In addition, the UK tuition and annual maintenance allowance at the current Research Council is £16,062 per year and Exeter University will fund the gap between UK and EU/international fees.
All nationalities are eligible to apply to this program.
- You must have at least a 2:1 honors degree or international equivalent in history, art history, and visual culture, or a program that includes these disciplines as major elements. and have, or are currently studying to obtain, a master’s degree at merit level or international equivalent that offers research preparation in topics directly related to this project.
- If English is not your native language, proof of language proficiency and compliance with English language requirements is mandatory.
- The university offers a wide range of potential students the opportunity to study for this CDP degree. Students from a variety of backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- Every applicant is obliged to comply with the funding conditions of the UKRI.
The process of the application:
If you want to apply, please click on the link above and fill in and upload some personal information:
- A complete CV;
- A letter;
- A research proposal in which you respond to the project description and define how you would approach this in 1,000 words maximum;
- A writing sample (and/or portfolio) of maximum 2,500 words – please attach this sample to the previous document of your research proposal as it is not possible to submit separate documents in this section;
- Two academic reviewers;
- Proof of your English language skills, if these have been recognized;
- Certified certificates of your highest academic degree are also requested.
- All documents submitted by the candidate should be in English and certified translated copies of academic qualifications should also be submitted.
All applicants should ensure that their reviewers email references to email@example.com from their institutional email accounts by the application deadline of 30 June 2022. Please note that reviewers will not be contacted for references. Each individual is expected to arrange for their referees to submit their references. Referrals from personal or private email accounts will not be considered unless it is a scanned document on institutional letterhead paper that has been verified by the referrer.
For more information, please visit the official website: