This Is Just An Amazing Tips On How You Can Protect Your Website or WordPress Blog From Invalid Fake Bot Traffic or Visitors and How To Actually Prevent Them From Clicking Your AdSense or Any Other Ad Network In To Keep Them Safe From Being Banned.
First Of All Let’s Start This Amazing Lecture With Some Exceptions.
What Is Fake Traffic or Bot Traffic In Blogging?
A Fake Traffic In Blogging Is Just The Act Of Getting Fake Visitors or Viewers From A Specific Website or Country , And The Viewers Are Not Really Human Beings but Robots and They actually Have No Good Purpose Concerning Your Blog Site or Contents.
Why Should You Protect Your Blog From Fake Viewers?
It Is Very Important To Protect Your Blog Site From Such Traffic Because Some Of Those Visitors Can Actually Make You To Loose Your AdSense Account or Even Loose Your Rankings In The Google Serp Leading Down To Stupor. I’m The SEO Aspect Fake Traffic Is Really Bad And It’s Dangerous In The AdSense Part.
How Do You Protect Your Blog?
You Can Actually Protect Your WordPress Blog With Some Quality Plugins That Can Easily Do The Work For You While Asleep. Check Out The Plugins Below.
1. Wordfence Security
2. Ad Invalid Click Protector
THE MOST POPULAR WORDPRESS FIREWALL & SECURITY SCANNER
Wordfence includes an endpoint firewall and malware scanner that were built from the ground up to protect WordPress. Our Threat Defense Feed arms Wordfence with the newest firewall rules, malware signatures and malicious IP addresses it needs to keep your website safe. Rounded out by 2FA and a suite of additional features, Wordfence is the most comprehensive WordPress security solution available.
- Web Application Firewall identifies and blocks malicious traffic. Built and maintained by a large team focused 100% on WordPress security.
- [Premium] Real-time firewall rule and malware signature updates via the Threat Defense Feed (free version is delayed by 30 days).
- [Premium] Real-time IP Blocklist blocks all requests from the most malicious IPs, protecting your site while reducing load.
- Protects your site at the endpoint, enabling deep integration with WordPress. Unlike cloud alternatives does not break encryption, cannot be bypassed and cannot leak data.
- Integrated malware scanner blocks requests that include malicious code or content.
- Protection from brute force attacks by limiting login attempts.
WORDPRESS SECURITY SCANNER
- Malware scanner checks core files, themes and plugins for malware, bad URLs, backdoors, SEO spam, malicious redirects and code injections.
- [Premium] Real-time malware signature updates via the Threat Defense Feed (free version is delayed by 30 days).
- Compares your core files, themes and plugins with what is in the WordPress.org repository, checking their integrity and reporting any changes to you.
- Repair files that have changed by overwriting them with a pristine, original version. Delete any files that don’t belong easily within the Wordfence interface.
- Checks your site for known security vulnerabilities and alerts you to any issues. Also alerts you to potential security issues when a plugin has been closed or abandoned.
- Checks your content safety by scanning file contents, posts and comments for dangerous URLs and suspicious content.
- [Premium] Checks to see if your site or IP have been blocklisted for malicious activity, generating spam or other security issue.
- Two-factor authentication (2FA), one of the most secure forms of remote system authentication available via any TOTP-based authenticator app or service.
- Login Page CAPTCHA stops bots from logging in.
- Disable or add 2FA to XML-RPC.
- Block logins for administrators using known compromised passwords.
- Wordfence Central is a powerful and efficient way to manage the security for multiple sites in one place.
- Efficiently assess the security status of all your websites in one view. View detailed security findings without leaving Wordfence Central.
- Powerful templates make configuring Wordfence a breeze.
- Highly configurable alerts can be delivered via email, SMS or Slack. Improve the signal to noise ratio by leveraging severity level options and a daily digest option.
- Track and alert on important security events including administrator logins, breached password usage and surges in attack activity.
- Free to use for unlimited sites.
- With Live Traffic, monitor visits and hack attempts not shown in other analytics packages in real time; including origin, their IP address, the time of day and time spent on your site.
- Block attackers by IP or build advanced rules based on IP Range, Hostname, User Agent and Referrer.
- Country blocking available with Wordfence Premium.
Ad Invalid Click Protector a.k.a. AICP plugin will help you to save your Google Ad account from unusual invalid click activities and click bombings. As per the Google Ad terms, Google doesn’t take any responsibility towards these invalid click activities or click bombings and always point the finger towards the Ad publisher, giving him/her all the blames. Now it is time to end this problem, once and for all.
Features of the plugin include:
- Set maximum ad click limit
- Block any visitor if he exceeds the mentioned click limit
- Ban some countries from seeing the ads on your site
- Ability to see the list of banned user details from the WordPress admin section
- Ability to delete any banned IP one by one or in bulk approach
- Ability to search any IP within the banned IP list
- Admin dashboard widget to show the total number of banned users