Founded in 1992, the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT) is a publicly funded analytical university in Melbourne, Australia. The university is a global authority in the fields of art and style, design, education, engineering, development, computer and data systems, business and management, communication and media studies.RMIT’s internships, internships and qualified opportunities enable its students to gain their skills and information with a range of the world’s most successful companies. Learners can acquire competencies related to the needs of their industry.RMIT University is a name for excellence in teaching, research, and commitment to society and business. Through research into cultural resources and sites, RMIT aims to engage and inform the general public as new views and insights develop. This is often among the leading technically oriented institutions in the world.
- Host University: RMIT University;
- Host Country: Australia;
- Degree level: PhD students
- Grant Type: Partial Funding;
- Scholarship Worth: $32,841;
- Eligible countries: International students and national students;
- Available subjects: Cryptography;
- Application deadline: The scholarship is open
- The PhD Scholarships in Green CryptoCurrency Technologies is open to domestic and international students in the field of cryptography (PhD degree) at RMIT University, Australia.
- Selected successful candidates will receive $32,841 each year for a three-year period, with the option of a six-month extension, and a tuition waiver from RMIT.
To be selected, candidates must be academically qualified, with those with research and/or business experience related to the design of automated systems and applications being highly recommended.
Applicants are required to send their applications through the university’s application website: https://student-rmit.studylink.com/index.cfm?event=security.showLogin&msg=eventsecured&fr=sp&en=default. Interested applicants should send their relevant documents to “Dr. Hai Dong firstname.lastname@example.org” in order to request the scholarship.
The students must submit the following documents to the university:
- A one-page cover letter briefly describing your interest in the project,
- Proof of research ability: A digital copy of a master’s thesis or honors thesis; and a digital copy of university transcripts, a detailed CV clearly describing their experience in distributed systems/applications development;
- It is also important to mention any relevant publications, awards and work experience, as well as an undergraduate and graduate certificate
Candidates must hold a master’s degree through research or a master’s degree through education with a significant research component with honors or equivalent, or a specialization degree with honors in computer science.
Terms of the language:
- PTE:PTE: 58 ;
- IELTS: 6.5;
- TOEFL IBT: 79 ;
- C1: 176;
- 2: 176
Please visit the offcial website for more details:https://www.rmit.edu.au/students/careers-opportunities/scholarships/research/phd-scholarship-green-cryptocurrency-technologies