St. Lawrence College was established as a college of applied arts and technology. The college offers many courses such as business administration, engineering and technology, electronics, home economics, and many others to orient, guide and educate people for employment in their respective communities. The primary focus of the college was therefore applied arts and technology. Students were offered vocational courses and certificate programs that were short in duration but guaranteed employment in some of the other areas.
St. Lawrence College is one of the most popular institutions in Canada. SLC has over 100 full-time programs, as well as certificates, diplomas, apprenticeships, graduate degrees and credential programs, in fields such as autism and related behavioral sciences, mental health and addictions. It offers a nurturing environment which contains a dedicated staff of professionals who are committed to supporting and assisting students in achieving their goals. The mission of the College in to provide a lifetime inspiration for excellence in education through an inspirational approach to learning that promotes excellence and quality in education and training.
|Host University:||St. Lawrence College;|
|Study Level:||Graduate Level;|
|Scholarship Type:||Partial Funding;|
|Scholarship Worth:||2,000$ CAD;|
|Eligible Countries:||International Students;|
|Application Deadline:||May 15th, 2022.|
Canadian Experience Scholarships are available for International Students in all fields to have the opportunity to pursue their Graduate studies at the St. Lawrence College, Canada.
Successful applicants will be offered up to $2,000 for tuition discount for the 2nd semester in any advanced degree program undertaken at St. Lawrence College.
In order to be accepted for consideration, applicants must be international students and graduates of a Canadian high school, college or university other than St. Lawrence College.
In order to apply for this scholarship program, applicants are required to be accepted into graduate courses at the university. Then, the scholarship application form must be completed.
The following documents are required from students:
- A passport,
- An absolute original or certified copy and a translated copy of secondary or post-secondary school transcripts or equivalent,
- An absolute original or certified copy of the secondary or post-secondary school diploma or degree.
The requirements for admission to St. Lawrence College:
- For more information on how to become a student at St. Lawrence College, please visit the Ontario College Application Service at ontariocolleges.ca.
- Students must provide their academic records and purchase an application package from OCAS in order to successfully register online. Once all the necessary documentation and the required application fees have been received, the application is considered complete. This is significant for ranked applications to programs.
- Successfully achieving the required minimum admission standards does not ensure admission to any number of extremely challenging programs, and candidates can be classified. Positions are available on a first-come, first-served basis, and certain candidates may be wait-listed or refused admission to the program.
- Ranking is based on the applicant’s previous academic experience, including prerequisite courses required for program selection and overall success. In some cases, additional admission tests may be used. If the program prerequisites include specific courses, grades from a minimum of two completed courses are required. Remember, you must complete all requirements and any minimum required grades by the deadline listed in your slc.me portal for the Fall 2022 semester. Please see individual program pages for specific information on prerequisites.
Conditions of Language:
Each candidate is required to have a sufficient level of English to be able to communicate with the teachers and understand the specific terminology employed in their field.