The Canadian government has launched a scholarship scheme for international students. It is called the Canada Excellence Scholarships Program (CESP). The CESP provides fully funded scholarships to study in Canada.
The CESP is open to international students who have completed their secondary education and are applying for undergraduate or graduate programs in STEM-related disciplines at one of the following participating Canadian universities: University of Waterloo, McMaster University, Western University, University of Toronto, Simon Fraser University, Université de Montréal.
Top 10 Fully Funded Scholarships to Study in Canada
The scholarships are available to both international and Canadian students.
- The University of Alberta offers the International Student Scholarship Program for international students who want to study in Canada.
- The University of British Columbia offers the International Graduate Fellowship Program for international students who want to study in Canada.
- The University of Toronto offers the Ontario Graduate Scholarship for Canadian and international students who want to study in Canada and have completed a graduate degree or diploma from an accredited university outside of Canada.
- The University of Toronto also offers the International Fellowship Program for international graduate students who want to study in Canada and have completed a graduate degree or diploma from an accredited university outside of Canada, but not in Ontario.
- Western University also offers two scholarships: the Western Scholars Award, which is for resident international students, and the Western International Scholarship, which is for an international graduate student.
Steps to Get a Fully funded Scholarship to Study in Canada
A scholarship is a monetary award granted by an institution for the purpose of furthering the education of a student. Scholarships are given to students on account of their academic achievements, leadership qualities, and/or financial need.
The Canadian government offers a number of scholarships for international students. For international students, you can get a fully funded scholarship to study in Canada by applying for one of the following:
- The Canada Student Grant for Education and Training (CSGEFT)
- The International Student Program (ISP)
- The Canada Excellence Research Chair Program (CERC)
- The Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships (Vanier CGS) program
- Scholarships offered by the Canadian government’s Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada.
There are many scholarships available for international students who want to study in Canada. These scholarships are offered by private organizations, universities, colleges and government agencies. The scholarship may be full or partial tuition fee waiver or remission, living allowance or both.
Another way to get a fully funded scholarship you need to apply through the Canadian government’s website. There are also other ways like applying directly through the university or college you want to study at and attending an information session which may provide more information about how to get your dream scholarship.
Top 10 Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada for International Students 2022 Without LELTS
If you are an international student and looking for a scholarship in Canada then you are at the right place. Scholarships Canada is an organization providing scholarships to students who have excellent academic records and low-income backgrounds.
Scholarships Canada is offering scholarships to International students of all levels, masters, PhD, undergraduate, diploma and certificate programs. The following list of scholarships is compiled with the help of a number of sources. The list includes scholarships for international students who are looking for full funding opportunities to study in Canada.
- Ontario International Graduate Scholarship (OIGS).
- Canadian Federation of Students – Ontario Student Assistance Program (CSSA-OSAP).
- Queen’s University.
- Fleming College.
- University of Toronto.
- York University.
- Dalhousie University.
- Wilfred Laurier University.
- McMaster University.
- Concordia University.
Is There a Way I Can Study for Free in Canada?
The answer to this question is yes. There are a number of ways that you can study for free in Canada. Whether it is through the government, community colleges, or private schools, there are options available to you.
Canada has a number of government-funded institutions that offer free tuition for students who qualify based on their income level and/or academic performance. These schools include the University of Toronto, Queen’s University in Kingston, and Dalhousie University in Halifax.
Community colleges are also an option for students looking to study for free in Canada. They offer programs at all levels of education and have tuition fees that range from $0-$2000 per year depending on the program and the length of time it takes to complete it (i.e., one semester vs two years ).
Programs typically last from six months to two years, but the length of time varies depending on the school and what they offer. Institutions like Dominican University and Mount Royal University allow students to complete their undergraduate degree in Canada for free.
What GPA is Required for Scholarships Canada?
The scholarship is open to any Canadian citizen, permanent resident or refugee.
To be eligible, applicants must be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate degree program at an accredited Canadian institution and have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or equivalent.
Applicants who are not currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program may be considered if they have a minimum GPA of 2.8 and can provide evidence that they will be enrolled in the fall semester of 2019.
Which Country is Easy to Get Scholarship?
There are many countries that offer scholarship to international students. These scholarships are offered by the government, universities and other organizations.
Some of these countries include China, India, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan. These countries offer a variety of scholarships for international students that range from full tuition fee waivers to living expenses.
The United States is also a country that offers scholarships to international students. The Fulbright Scholarship is one such scholarship in the US which provides full tuition fee waiver for international students at participating institutions in the US.
There are many scholarship opportunities available to students who wish to study in Canada. The Canadian government has a scholarship program that is designed to help students from other countries who want to study in Canada.
Some of the scholarships offered by the Canadian government include the International Student Scholarship Program, the Foreign Affairs Graduate Scholarship Program, and the Canadian Commonwealth Scholarship Program.
There are also many scholarships offered by universities and colleges in Canada. Some of these scholarships include Western University’s International Student Scholarships, McMaster University’s International Undergraduate Scholarships, Ryerson University’s International Student Scholarships.