The University of Bristol has been ranked as one of the UK’s top 60 and most successful universities in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2021. The insitution has six academic departments and schools, and offers more than 200 undergraduate classes, mainly in the Tyndalls Park part of the city.
Bristol University is part of the Russell Group of UK research-intensive universities, the Worldwide Universities Network and the European Coimbra Group. Furthermore, the university owns an Erasmus charter, which allows it to send more than 500 students annually in partner schools in Europe.
The university is organized into multiple departments and schools in six faculties with various subjects such as:
- Arts Faculty: Arts School; Modern Languages School; Humanities School; Innovation Center and Foundation Studies and English Center.
- Life Sciences Faculty: Psychological Science School, Biological Sciences School, Neuroscience, Physiology and Pharmacology School, Biochemistry School, Molecular Medicine and Cellular School.
- Engineering Faculty: Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace and Civil School, Engineering Mathematics, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering and Electrical School.
- Law and Social Sciences Faculty: University of Bristol Law School; Education School; Management, Finance and Economics School; Policy Studies School.
The 2022-2023 Think Big Scholarships in The University of Bristol is now open for the Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and International Students who need financial support.
|University of Bristol.
|28 March 2022.
- Undergraduate Students.
- The Admissible Classes of this Scholarship are available in all Subjects Areas.
- All the international students are qualified to apply for The University of Bristol Think Big Scholarships 2022/2023.
Benefits of the Scholarship:
- Scholarships have a value of £5,000; £10,000 are offered.
- The grants are to be spent on covering school expenses.
- Students may be considered if they requested to begin a one-year full-time postgraduate program at the University of Bristol in September 2022.
- Candidates that are listed as international students for tuition fee payment purposes.
To be admitted, the applicants must meet all of the requirements listed below:
- Candidates should be international students;
- Candidates must be full-time students registered in the undergraduate program during the semester covered by the scholarship, excluding Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science;
- Candidates must be independent and analytical thinking and ability to design innovative scientific or technical solutions;
- Candidates should have an offer for a full-time program at the University of Bristol, UK;
- Candidates must submit proof that they meet the University of Bristol’s minimum English language skills qualifications;
- Candidates are required to already have a Bachelor’s degree or similar diploma in the concerned subject area.
Students can apply to the Think Big Undergraduate scholarships program via the online international scholarship application form.