University of Strathclyde Business School MRes Scholarship Grants in UK 2022-2023
Intending to support the education of students who wish to further their education in UK, the University of Strathclyde Business School is pleased to offer MRes Scholarships for talented and deserving students Applications are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
The basic aim of this study award programme is to financially assist those intelligent students who will pursue a master’s degree programme at the University of Strathclyde business school starting this academic year.
Description of University of Strathclyde
The University of Strathclyde is a leading worldwide technical university in the UK. It offers a range of opportunities, including summer jobs, campus activities, part-time roles, internships, and study degrees. It is divided into four primary faculties, each of which is divided into disciplines and academic fields.
Why study at the University of Strathclyde? The university provides an exceptional learning environment in which students can benefit from first-rate teaching and various professional options. Students at this university will be encouraged to question conventional wisdom and pursue their passions through independent study.
Brief Details of the Business School MRes Scholarship Grants in UK 2022-2023
|Institution:||University of Strathclyde|
|Department:||Strathclyde Business School|
|Degree Level:||Masters Degree|
|Mode of Applying:||Online|
|Number of Scholarships:||Six|
|To be Taken at:||United Kingdom|
|Application Deadline:||Students are advised to apply quickly as closing date is April 30, 2022|
|Eligible Countries:||UK nationals.|
|Eligible Course or Subjects:||Masters’s degree in Accounting and Finance, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Human resource management, Marketing, Business, Management, Management Science, Finance|
|Eligibility Criteria:||To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:|
- Applicants must be UK citizens.
- Applicants must have a Master’s degree or a first or upper second-class Honours degree (or overseas equivalent) in Business & Management or another relevant subject area.
Value of Scholarship
The University of Strathclyde will provide tuition fees to the winning and eligible applicants in the UK.
- How to Apply: To apply for the programme, aspirants are going to register in the master’s degree through the university’s portal. Strathclyde Business School will notify those eligible for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit academic transcripts and other necessary documents.
- Certified copies of qualifications you’ve gained, degree certificate, and transcripts
- A copy of your passport.
- A copy of your sponsor letter/scholarship award (if appropriate/available)
- Copies of any other documentation to support your application, such as a CV, Personal Statement, or Portfolio.
Apply for admission through the university’s portal then use the apply here button to apply for scholarship.