The University of West Florida is now offering Latin American and Caribbean Scholarship Opportunities for those outstanding and eligible students who wish to begin their educational journey in USA. Applications are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Scholarship Opportunity is exclusively offered to Latin American and Caribbean students who have been admitted to UWF. The scholarship is awarded for the fall and spring.
Description of the University of West Florida
The University of West Florida is a public university in Pensacola, Florida. Established in 1963 as part of the State University System of Florida, the university sits on the third-largest campus in the State University System, at 1,600 acres.
Why study at the University of West Florida? At the University of West Florida, they believe in the power of higher education to drive change. They see that impact on campus, in our region, across the state, and around the world. UWF is more than a university. It’s a symbol of success, commitment to lifelong learning, and boundless potential.
Brief Details of the Latin American Caribbean Scholarships in USA 2022-2023
|Institution:||University of West Florida|
|Degree Level:||Undergraduate Degree|
|Mode of Applying:||Online|
|Number of Scholarships:||Not Given|
|To be Taken at:||USA|
|Application Deadline:||Application for falls are due July 1, 2022|
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from eligible International students.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Citizenship is in a Latin American or Caribbean country.
- The student has a cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher.
- The student has been admitted to a degree-seeking undergraduate program that is not online.
- The student has or is pursuing an F-1 student visa.
- All other students will apply and meet the requirements as freshman students.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to meet the English language requirements of the university.
Value of Scholarship
The University of West Florida will provide the educational fund for applicants for the academic year 2022-2023.
- How to Apply: Students must apply for admission to the undergraduate degree programme at the university. Students must have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit official copies of any / all academic work (secondary school and any post-secondary college or university) to an approved credential evaluation company for a course by-course-credit evaluation with grade point average (GPA) calculation.