Writing & Publishing a Research Paper – Research Paper Guide
Steps for Writing and Publishing Research Paper – Choosing Appropriate Journal to Which You’ll Submit the Research Paper
What you’ll learn
- Important parts of a research paper, instructions for writing every part.
- Choose an appropriate journal to which you’ll submit the finished research paper for publication.
- Prepare a checklist that will allow you to independently judge whether your paper is ready to submit.
- Outline a complete research paper.
- Why Writing a Research Paper is Important.
- How Research Paper or Journals review process works.
- How to Present your Research Paper to Journals
- IP – Intellectual Property Like Copyright
- Ethical Guidelines like Plagiarism
- Which Journal is compatible with my Research Paper
- Importance of Literature Review
- Research Design of Research Paper
- What is Research Gap
- How to use Zotero Software for Bibliography
- Structure of Research Paper
- How to Write an Abstract for Research Paper
- How to Avoid Content Mistakes in Research Paper
- How to make a checklist to follow
- How to select a topic for your research project or research paper
- This course is designed for students who don’t have any previous experience with academic research or have a little experience – you should be eager to adapt our writing and publishing advice to an existing personal project. If you just finished your graduate dissertation, just began your PhD, or are at a different stage of your academic journey or career and just want to publish your work, this course is for you.
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for beginners that are not familiar with Research Journals and/or students looking for a quick refresher on how to publish a research paper. No prior knowledge is needed to start this course of research paper writing and publishing.